Calories per seving 370
- 1 1/2 cups 1/2" cubes butternut squash
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp each extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp each dried sage and sea salt
- 1 (14-16 oz) ball prepared pizza dough
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, torn into 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 strips bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 cup baby arugula leaves
- 3/4 cup Sunsweet® Pitted Amaz!n™ Prunes, chopped
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil, snipped (optional)
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
Divide dough into six pieces and roll each as thin as possible on a lightly floured board. Place on two parchment-lined baking sheets and brush lightly with olive oil. Top dough with equal amounts of cheeses, vegetables and bacon. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until crust is lightly browned.
While pizzettes are cooking, toss together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add arugula and prunes, then toss well to coat. Top with prune mixture, then garnish with basil and Parmesan.
Check out even more of our Feel Good recipes!